Your guests will feel good about indulging in our tasty and wholesome fare

Find a Caterer on Cape Cod

From zesty appetizers to rich desserts, you can count on The Pleasing Plate to provide you with enough food to keep your guests well-satisfied. We'll create a menu based on your preferences and the theme of your event. Your guests will be complimenting the wonderful food and service throughout your event.

No matter when you're hosting your next event, we'll be more than happy to make sure your guests have plenty of delicious food to eat. Contact us today at (774) 208-3077 to learn more about our event catering service in Sandwich, Barnstable, MA and across Cape Cod.

Reap the rewards of event catering from The Pleasing Plate

Whether you’re hosting a corporate event or a small wedding, you can count on The Pleasing Plate to provide deliciously catered food. There are numerous reasons to hire a caterer to feed the guests at your party. With an event caterer, you can: 

Save time. No need to spend hours planning a menu or whipping up large amounts of food for your event. Leave the cooking to us. Our catered food will be pleasing for all of your guests.

Have high-quality fare. All of our dishes are make using the finest ingredients on the market.

Provide your guests with a variety of food choices.
We’ll create a menu featuring tasty appetizers, entrees and desserts. Your guests will love every bite!

Hiring a caterer will also ensure all food preparation safety precautions are followed. Impress the guests at your corporate event, birthday party or wedding with catering services from The Pleasing Plate in Sandwich, Barnstable, MA and the Cape Cod area. Call to learn more! (774) 208-3077

If you've got a special event planned, call The Pleasing Plate to supply mouthwatering food your guests will love. We've catered a variety of events in the Sandwich and Barnstable, MA area, including:

Birthday parties
Family reunions
Wedding and baby showers
Bachelorette parties

Call 774-208-3077 now to request our catering service in Plymouth County or Barnstable County.